Ask any of our associates why they chose Breslow Starling and they’ll point with pride to working in an environment that values a balanced work life – of work, play and family relationships. Where individual needs are respected, and time for oneself is encouraged.
They’ll also mention the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience working directly with clients in a variety of industries. Our client mix includes large corporations and small entrepreneurial companies, individuals and organizations.
Each associate is encouraged to attend challenging technical and specialty training annually. Our commitment to professional development, through training, on-the-job experience, and community involvement provides you long-term career options – here or wherever your path may take you eventually.
Bookkeeper/Accounting Services Professional
- Candidate is directly responsible for accounting and tax compliance needs of various clients of the firm including bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, payroll and payroll tax, sales and use tax, 1099s and financial statement preparation.
- Minimum of three years of bookkeeping experience. Accounting or business degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop and Online and Microsoft Excel.
- Technical skill set includes knowledge of accounting principles and accounting processes for recording a company’s business transactions into a general ledger, account reconciliations, prepare and post journal entries.
- Personal characteristics include integrity, professional in attitude and appearance, and trustworthiness.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a solid team member.
- Discretion and integrity when dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to complete work timely and accurately.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
- Full array of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401-k, etc.
- Full-time position, will consider qualified part-time applicants.
Curious about the details of a career at Breslow Starling? Want to submit your resume? Submit your resume here, email your resume to email@example.com, fax it to 336-292-6885, or mail it to us at PO Box 10345, Greensboro, NC 27404.
Breslow Starling is an equal opportunity employer, and applies recruiting, hiring, promotion, compensation and professional development practices without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, creed, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send Us Your Resume
Meet Our People
Meet the firm leadership who make this happen for you.